Hustling, deadlines, and trying to keep up with our daily stressors and demands seem like part of our identity these days. With the never-ending to-do lists, activities, and commitments on our plates, it feels at times like we’re never going to get a break.
At some point, we all reach the end of our rope…
The real question is, how do we bring that coveted feeling of relaxation into our daily life?
Enter full-spectrum CBD. Some studies have shown that CBD may help with decreasing anxiety in stressful situations. We like to call this CBD and Chill, because of the potential relaxing properties that CBD can provide.
The real question is, how does one practice the principle of CBD and Chill daily? Well, of course there is more than one right answer. You can CBD and Chill any time of day in any way. At work, during lunch, after work, before bed, and the list goes on.
All you really need is some CBD to make this possible.
But if you’re looking for ways to take your CBD and Chill to the next level while celebrating Labor Day this weekend, look no further than this Mint Chocolate Chip CBD N’ice Cream recipe. This cooling and refreshing ice cream is 100% vegan, paleo-friendly, gluten free, and nutritionally dense- it easily satisfies the sweet tooth.
And the best part is, it’s easy to make! No ice cream machine needed- a blender will do the job, just make sure to have your RE Botanicals Hemp 25 Peppermint CBD ready to go!
Mint Chocolate Chip CBD N’ice Cream.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 14-ounce cans coconut cream OR full fat coconut milk
- ½ to 1 cup Lily’s semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (depending on how much of a chocolate lover you are)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 package fresh mint leaves
- ½ to 1 cup spinach (this is where you get the green color)
- 2 mL (2 dropperfulls) RE Botanicals Hemp 25 Peppermint CBD tincture
- Optional: add anywhere from 2-6 drops of peppermint extract or peppermint essential oil, depending on how minty you like your ice cream
Here’s what you do:
- Soak the cashews in the coconut milk for 2-4 hours, to soften them for blending
- Add the coconut milk and cashew mixture to your blender, along with the coconut sugar, mint leaves, spinach, CBD, and peppermint extract or peppermint essential oil (if desired)
- Blend mixture until smooth, and freeze overnight in a gallon size Ziploc bag, lying FLAT in your freezer
- Once frozen, break into chunks and add back to your blender, blending until creamy and smooth
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and then place back in the freezer for about an hour
- Serve and enjoy the delicious health perks of peppermint, combined with the potential relaxing effects of CBD
(Please note- this batch is Labor Day Weekend BBQ party size. This is how much to make if you’re the one bringing the ice cream to the party this weekend. If it’s just for you, you may want to make a half recipe. (Or maybe you’ll make the whole batch just for yourself- in which case we don’t judge and fully support that decision))
Just to name a few, peppermint may help with comforting and relieving digestive upsets, could help relieve tension headaches and migraines, freshen breath, and may also help fight bacterial infections.
We can’t think of a better combo… the minty, refreshing satisfaction of peppermint, with the potential chilling and relaxing benefits of CBD, all combined into a vegan and guilt-free ice cream. Enjoy!